Sunday, January 31, 2010

Didnt Pay Any Fed Or State Taxes 2009 Unemployment Taxes Help! Please!!?

Unemployment taxes help! please!!? - didnt pay any fed or state taxes 2009

OK, here is the information .. January April May threw 09 and unemployment has begun work .. My project is 7248.00 and 3265.62 of unemployment income to my regular job (waitress), now give me my Form 1099G today and paid no attention to state or federal taxes to pay! idk why, but I remember that I wanted to say that they are gone, I'm screwed? Will I be charged? my taxes on my W-2 are the ... 76 fed and that is my condition 142.06 .. In two children aged 7 and claim 4 .. if you could me a Gestima returned or how many patients must be logged in to pay. Please help me! ugh im super stressed right now!

1 comments:

Prof S said...

Time to relax:

The first $ 2400 from unemployment benefits are exempt from federal taxes for 2009.

As head of the family, your standard deduction plus 3 personal deductions you and your children) will eliminate the federal tax base relative (to the result reported on your ad. Not only should all their attention Federal taxes, which pay a relatively high income on credit (I estimate at least $ 1,500).

If you get probably the most if not all of their income to the state return.

Post a Comment