Saturday, December 19, 2009

Original Harris Float Boat Whats A Good Name For A Research Paper Vindicating The Actions Of Fla. Secretary Of State Harris?

Whats a good name for a research paper vindicating the actions of Fla. Secretary of State Harris? - original harris float boat

After much research I found that the Secretary of State of Florida has acted within the law, acted in accordance with their obligations to the Supreme Court of Florida outside of the Law on Elections of 2000.

But what can I call? My original idea was, "Bush v. Gore is a good law, but I think since the U.S. Supreme Court decided not to make the decision a precedent that I do not really know the law (precedent), and think that a case complete.

Help me. I want something fast, but at the same time, not opinions openly. I am testing a logical and legally correct, not politically.

Thank you guys!

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment