Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Modern Living Room Design CALLING ALL DESIGNERS---Suggestions For A High Style Living Room Design In A Small Space?

CALLING ALL DESIGNERS---Suggestions for a High Style living room Design in a small space? - modern living room design

I'm looking for great style (bold / modern, but comfortable) design of the living room. There are certain problems. I work with a very small space with poor lighting outside. In addition, the sofa and loveseat are colored bed (very blue sofa in good shape, but I'm) very excited about the colors. The deep blue color, but I was confused. There are open to a dining room, and I wish I had a very good flow properties. I love big splashes of color and design. Bold, neutral, calm, light and colors can be good to me. The advantage is that walls, doors and windows are all new. The carpet is light gray, and there is no stone entry. I appreciate your opinion as a designer is to choose a design for the next or the following week. 10 points for the best suggestion! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment