Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Early Stages Of Pregnancy More Condition_symptoms In Early Stages Of Pregnancy And Already Gaining Weight?

In early stages of pregnancy and already gaining weight? - early stages of pregnancy more condition_symptoms

I do not know exactly how far I am still, but only 4 to 8 weeks. I am despondent) about the balance that I gain weight despite eating normally and healthy (and see loads of fruit, usually a balanced diet.

I developed an obsession since I was pregnant with my weight of at least 5 times a day. I know this is not healthy, but I'm really sad (about the weight gain about 1.5 kg)

Anyone else gain weight in early pregnancy?

2 comments:

Ohaeri said...

I put my money on water retention. I had / have hyperemesis of pregnancy () is currently on medication and the help and could not eat for a week. I still increased, although not to eat. Then, just days after I to the drug, and finally I always rehydrate much (literally night to urinate every five minutes at least twenty seconds) and the next morning we had lost six pounds per night. To a certain degree of water retention during pregnancy is normal. It looks like what you here.

Baby Alex Born 06.16.09 said...

You probably take only water .. I gained about 5 pounds in my first trimester, but my doc said it is only the weight of the water.

Post a Comment