Friday, February 19, 2010

Is It Worth Having A Dvd Repair Is My Non-working DVD Player Worth Anything?

Is my non-working DVD Player worth anything? - is it worth having a dvd repair

I stopped a DVD player is loading. About 3 years. When loading a DVD, in which only keeps repeating, shop, then it is time to say anything on the disc. I know it's not worth repairing, because the costs that you simply buy a new one, but I can do anything if someone wants what you think? Maybe $ 5. I have a DVD player with remote control and cable video and audio with it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can post on Craigslist broken, and since many people will buy it for the party of the working groups

Anonymous said...

Ask yourself, what would you buy if someone gave you? Try a different disk to ensure that she does not see disc. DVD players in all time Garabag not the same life as a television, but they are cheaper.

Anonymous said...

Well, I bet that the laser is fired, or is very dirty. But if a technology geek, where you live, you can get $ 3 dollars, if you're lucky. But none before him. Most people just want to Laser anyway.

Anonymous said...

Well, I bet that the laser is fired, or is very dirty. But if a technology geek, where you live, you can get $ 3 dollars, if you're lucky. But none before him. Most people just want to Laser anyway.

Post a Comment